Review Ipad 3 (3rd Generation) 16gb WIFI - White

Friday 25 May 2012



I have resisted buying a tablet for a long time as I thought it couldn't offer me anything more than my pc or laptop ----- wrong,wrong,wrong ---- i am rarely impressed with anything but this is just the most fabulous creation since the invention of the personal computer.
Being of advanced years I thought I would have to undertake a long learning process to grasp the fundimentals, but you can use this straight from the box - came 85% already charged & is so intuitive to use you can just dive straight in.
As there is no manual I would advise anyone to download this first to help you get the full use of it - but you can learn a lot quickly by just using it.
There are so many free apps to begin with that will keep you occupied for hours before you think about buying any.
If you are considering buying a tablet I would advise you to forget the rest - go for the best, - IPAD3.


More info....
Ipad 3 (3rd Generation) 16gb WIFI - White

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Review Ipad All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by IlhamDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.